- Los Angeles DUI Attorney - https://duilacounty.com -

How can I get a Restricted License?

dui faqs

To get a restricted license you will need to go to your local DMV office. The DMV will then look at your driver’s record to see if you have:-

  1. Enrolled in the approved DUI class [1]
  2. Filed anĀ SR-22 proof of insurance [2]
  3. Served the appropriate suspension time
  4. Complied with all Ignition Interlock [3] Requirements

If you meet all of these DMV requirements and are eligible for a restricted license, they will then issue you a restricted license after you pay them a DMV reissue fee of $125.

To see if you are eligible for a restricted license, see Restricted License [4]